A few people who have shaped my life as mentors and guides are:
- Sonia Choquette, celebrated worldwide as an author, spiritual teacher, six-sensory consultant, and transformational visionary guide
- Claire Zammit, creator of Feminine Power Mastery, a Global program empowering women to step into their authentic power to co-create the future ...both in their lives and in the world.
- Vedika Dietrich, Founder of Art Surgery and "an Improvisational Person"
- Brene' Brown, Researcher, Storyteller, Texan - author and researcher of courage, vulnerability, shame, and empathy.
- Lissa Rankin, M.D., New York Times bestselling author of Mind Over Medicine and The Fear Cure, is a physician, speaker, founder of the Whole Health Medicine Institute, and spiritual seeker.
- Alberto Villoldo, Best Selling Author, and Founder of The Institute of Energy Medicine, the Four Winds Light Body School
- Sandra Ingerman, Shamanic Practitioner, Teacher, & Winner of the 2007 Award for Integrative Medicine
- Carolyn Myss, New York Times bestselling author and internationally renowned speaker in the fields of human consciousness, and mysticism.
- Sheva Carr, Melinda Dewey, and Howard Martin, facilitators of my HeartMastery training. The Institute of HeartMath has received global recognition for its groundbreaking research, training programs and technology proven to improve wellness, increase productivity and enhance quality of life.
- Jean Houston, scholar, philosopher and researcher in human capacities, is one of the foremost visionary thinkers and doers of our time, and one of the principal founders of the Human Potential Movement.
- Marilyn Hager, Transformative Coach
- Eric Jacobsen, Executive Coach, now retired
- William Spring, Psychology Professor, now retired