My Coaching Philosophy
Guiding Truths for my Practice
I believe that:
I believe that:
- Emotions play a critical role in helping you align with your Wisest Self
- A lack of confidence, anxiety, discomfort and disease are usually a result of being out of alignment with your values & inner wisdom
- You are already whole. Your body has an innate ability to self-repair; and your spirit, mind and emotions provide critical clues if you learn to listen to them
- The pervasive symptoms of dis-ease – depression, anxiety, and addictions – are an invitation to deeper inquiry into who you really are. When you find the courage to look closely and inhabit your whole self ... meaning, joy and a connection to your highest purpose become abundantly available.
- Finding your own spiritual truth is more important and better for you than religious dogma.
- By finding your own spiritual truth you can continue to evolve in the world as both a spiritual being and a human being simultaneously and not feel split in two by this dichotomy
- One size doesn't fit all when it comes to stepping into a life you love.
- The best approach is one that taps into your OWN inner wisdom as opposed to following the "cookie cutter" process of the masses
- Your Wise Self(and other helping spirits) WANT to help you create and live your best life. In fact, they're all talking to you right now.
- It's none of your business what others think of you ...
- You don't need to know exactly where you're going before you begin ... you can build the bridge as you're walking on it.
A few people who have shaped my life as mentors and guides are:
- Eric Jacobsen, Executive Coach, now retired
- William Spring, Psychology Professor, now retired
- Vedika Dietrich, Founder of Art Surgery and "an Improvisational Person"
- Lissa Rankin, M.D., New York Times bestselling author of Mind Over Medicine and The Fear Cure, is a physician, speaker, founder of the Whole Health Medicine Institute, and spiritual seeker.
- Alberto Villoldo, Best Selling Author, and Founder of The Institute of Energy Medicine, the Four Winds Light Body School
- Sandra Ingerman, Shamanic Practitioner, Teacher, & Winner of the 2007 Award for Integrative Medicine
- Sonia Choquette, celebrated worldwide as an author, spiritual teacher, six-sensory consultant, and transformational visionary guide
- Carolyn Myss, New York Times bestselling author and internationally renowned speaker in the fields of human consciousness, and mysticism.
- Sheva Carr, Melinda Dewey, and Howard Martin, facilitators of my HeartMastery training. The Institute of HeartMath has received global recognition for its groundbreaking research, training programs and technology proven to improve wellness, increase productivity and enhance quality of life.
- Claire Zammit, creator of Feminine Power Mastery, a Global program empowering women to step into their authentic power to co-create the future ...both in their lives and in the world.
- Jean Houston, scholar, philosopher and researcher in human capacities, is one of the foremost visionary thinkers and doers of our time, and one of the principal founders of the Human Potential Movement.